Friday, January 9, 2009

Seeking More Orange

...seeking orange to stimulate my enthusiasm for life and my creativity during these short days of winter, I found it many places today.....the setting sun through my tangled garden.....
......the glowing warmth of the sun rewarded me several minutes later.....

.....frozen from being outside I turned on my ice lights that turn the old wooden armoir a soft glowing orange...

...finally I lit beeswax candles in my favourite mosaic candle holders....
Add ORANGE color gemstones when you want:
to spice things up when time is dragging
to become more involved in just living life
to increase creativity and enthusiasm
relief from boredom
Too little ORANGE and we lose our motivation, our self esteem suffers, and we have a tendency to isolate
...I needed the orange today.......




No comments: