Friday, December 5, 2008

Studio Day

Friday at last -especially fabulous when it looks to be like a mostly sunny day! After days and days of such dreary gray weather, it is nice to see a golden sunrise.....
I consider myself lucky to have a large bright studio to play in ....it is a very multipurpose place depending on what I feel like doing...stained glass, sewing, quilting, painting, scrapbooking......with lots of storage space...I have a lot to store....not a magazine quality studio....but it works for me......currently, trying to finish up several glass mosaic windows and cut glass snowflakes for birthday and Christmas gifts....

...stored on the shelves are fabric, glass, unfinished projects on bottom shelves......on the walls, bits and pieces, experiments, some trial paintings, etc

...snowflake in progress
...I'll post a pic of this completed snowflake... I'll finish this one tonight.....

...on the way home from school today the sun was still trying hard to shine ...this was about 3 p.m.....I love the little sunbeams......






3 comments:

Goosey said...

What a lovely studio, and so organised too. I have borrowed my sons room but when he comes back for Christmas it will have to be a bedroom again!

Eileen said...

Thanks Goosey, I too have taken over both my sons bedrooms -one as a closet/dressing room (my husband and I get up at different times), the other as my mostly sewing/machine felting room. Both will have to be cleaned up prior to Christmas when they come home...

Leanne said...

thats a fabulous studio, and those snowflakes are soo beautiful... what a lovely gift for someone.

leanne x