Friday, December 19, 2008

Baby's coming home!

Lindsay, my beautiful, funny, adventurous, risk taking younger son is supposed to arrive home this afternoon from Edmonton, Alberta -way across this big country of ours -that is if his flight doesn't get cancelled due to the BIG snowstorm in Toronto area (he lands in Toronto deplanes and takes another plane to Ottawa, where we pick him up). He has not been home the past 2 Christmas's and I haven't seen him for 18 months -do I ever miss his laughter , smiles and those hugs!! Can't wait!!! In the picture he is on a climb in the Rockies on Mount Athabasca -nice scenery-he doesn't tell me until after his adventures so I won't worry about him -he tells his dad but he doesn't tell me either....men, they don't realize that is part of our job! Have a great day.

No comments: