Thursday, December 4, 2008

Recovering

The days have continued to be dark and dreary here lately -with only a peek of sun now and again. I do miss the sun even though the sun and I are enemies -well at least my skin and the sun are....I had some minor surgery on my shoulder this week -that is the skin....to remove 5 moles and the area around them -just to be sure. I have very fair -very freckly skin with lots of moles on certain parts of my body. The moles have decided to grow and multiply -something they aren't suppose to do. My doctors have always told me to stay out of the sun and wear sunblock -which I do-but being such an outdoor person staying out of the sun has not been an option. I hope none turn out to be malignant -next week I have more removed from the other side....just slightly uncomfortable -removing the bandages to change them hurt the most! I have been worried about them for some time which probably accounts for the sleepless nights lately. JJ's birthday is today -we are going out for Chinese food with friends -JJ and Ellen share the same birth date so we always celebratwe together...it is 7am -time to leave for school...in the dark...

1 comment:

Goosey said...

It's good you are having something done about those moles and it will take the worry away if you get rid of them. Have a lovely time out with your friends and relax BW Goosey