Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Snowballs and New Books

Soft, new snow and a silly Wheaten Terrier who has to shove her face into EVERY snowdrift on a long walk this afternoon resulted in "Nellie the Snowball "-really...there IS a dog under all that snow...really there is......as I've said before she makes me laugh every day!!!
After reading many bloggers from the British Isles going on and on about Kit Berry's Stonewylde series ....well, I just had to order it....they came today...I'm so excited .....they aren't available in stores yet in Canada.....these came via Amazon (Britain via U.S.A.)...I started to read the first one while sitting in the car waiting for a prescription to be filled at the pharmacy.....although I have Interim Report Cards to complete tonight......the rest of the evening will be for reading. Good thing I finished my last book "Devil Bones" by Kathy Reichs (10 th in a series about a forensic anthropologist) I love them, interesting details and quick to read before bed last night.


2 comments:

laoi gaul~williams said...

ohhh stonewylde!!!!!!!!!
you should join our stonewylde forum~its great fun!
you will really enjoy them so much~a kit is so lovely, i met her when i bought 'solstice' and she has arranged a gathering for the forum members in september.

Leanne said...

Hi Eileen, I love these books, i have all three and have read each one several times each now. I am eagerly waiting for book 4 due out at the summer solstice!

thank you for your nice comments and good wishes left onmmy blog today

leanne x