Friday, March 13, 2009

Florida Bound!

Crazy busy at home and school this week, so I'm extra thankful that our March Break has officially started. JJ and I have to leave home in the middle of the night to drive to the airport to catch our flight which leaves at 6 a.m. I haven't even started to pack!!! Not like me, usually I'm so organized when it comes to traveling...just too darn busy! So, we are off to Matlacha Florida for a lovely lazy holiday by the ocean. The weather has been cooler than normal both here and there but the temperature is bound to be better than below freezing here -STILL!! Nellie will be staying with her doggy friend Abbey and 3 cats-she'll love that!! I may post pictures if the computer works at the house we are staying at....if not see everyone next weekend...blessings to everyone! I really have to go and pack now -I travel very light so it won't take me long...................

2 comments:

Goosey said...

Have a wonderful time, looking forward to seeing your pictures soon.

laoi gaul~williams said...

i hope you have a well deserved break and have fun :) look forwards to hearing of your travels when you return!