Friday, April 10, 2009

WARNING!!

Warning!! Strange long eared creatures have invaded my world!!! They are everywhere!
Some of them have 2 legs, some of them have 4 legs!!!

They come in many colour variations and seem friendly....actually very friendly....they kept following me around as I was trying out a borrowed camera. Perhaps they hatched in all the water we have lying around after days and days and days of rain, then snow, then more rain?????? Lucky for me (????) they only seem to be in my neighbors yard although some time after this picture was taken the white creature seemed to molt, then with a shake of her body "the ears fell off!!!" ...and then the creature followed me home???? She is awfully cute ...the long ears seemed to have been replaced with shorter floppier ones. Have you ever seen anything like it????



2 comments:

Goosey said...

Errrr, Noooo! None like that over here!

laoi gaul~williams said...

how cute! i did see some pink bunny ears here and getting a pair for cody did cross my mind!