Thursday, March 10, 2011

Construction

Had a busy, busy week trying to get as much done in the house before we take off for Florida tomorrow. Painted the laundry room all weekend, primer, 2 coats of paint on the walls and the trim. Monday JJ and a friend, then son put together the big cupboards that will stretch across one side of the room. Tues. and Wed. nights I had to finish report cards and Individual Education Plans for all my kids before the break. Last night we had another sbowstorm, freezing rain...so lucky for me the buses were all cancelled.  I couldn't go in to school as I have not had a car for the past 2 days. Yea!!! Extra work day....I'm totally exhausted, my back hurts and I know I'll be sorry tomorrow...but heck ...I'll just be sitting on a plane heading for warmth and sunshine.
Got a call today from my oldest son Ryan...he presented his Masters Thesis today at York University in Toronto....he was successful!!!!  School is done with an M.A.(Anthropology) after his name.  He is coming home as I write this. He'll stay at home with the wee doggies, begin the job of looking for a job, and fill in the free time doing some renovation work around home. It is payback time!!!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time in Florida and that your dear son finished up the renovation while you were gone!