Saturday, October 25, 2008

A New Thread

“Red sky at night, sailor’s delight. Red sky in morning, sailor’s warning” ........ A red sunrise reflects the dust particles of a system that has just passed from the west. This indicates that a storm system may be moving to the east. If the morning sky is a deep fiery red, it means a high water content in the atmosphere. So, rain is on its way......






The sunrise this morning was especially brilliant and as the old adage predicts, the rain began to fall steadily shortly after this picture was taken. The gorgeous view, is one I look upon daily, as I begin my day with a walk with "Nellie," my sweetie pie Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier.



After following several blogs for awhile, I thought that I might try something new and start my own blog to record my thoughts, observations and explorations of the world around me............

3 comments:

Leanne said...

welcome to blogland Eileen!! I am humbled my blog gave you some inspiration, thank you for your visits to me, and may your own blog blossom....

bright blessings to you...

Leanne x

kathyann said...

Hi Eileen,Came over from Leanne's blog to welcome you to blogland.
Looking forward to stopping by again.Take care,
Love from Kathy and the girls

laoi gaul~williams said...

oh hello and thank you for visiting my blog :)

i can tell this is going to be a great blog!